Wednesday 16 November 2016

#625 Bisharp

One day during my travels, a Tuesday if I remember correctly, I was walking by the banks of the river in Unova's Route 11 when I heard a very rhythmic sound coming from across the stream. I hid in a nearby bush to try and figure out what the sound could be coming from. To my surprise I was presented with a stunning view of a legion of Pawniard being led by an officious looking Bisharp marching in time along the riverbank. The militaristic nature of these Pokemon makes them a formidable opponent.

Bisharp is a Dark/Steel type and the evolved form of Pawniard.  Standing at 1.6m tall and weighing 70kg, this Pokemon is a daunting foe. Known as the Sword Blade Pokemon, Bisharp have razor sharp blades on the back of their forearms and ribs.

In the wild, a single Bisharp will lead a pack of Pawniard. when one of the Pawniard evolves it will have to challenge the Alpha Bisharp for leadership. Whichever one loses is cast out of the pack.

When hunting, the Pawniard allow their Alpha Bisharp to land the finishing blow out of respect. They are highly skilled hunters.

Unova's Dark type Elite 4 member, Grimsley, has a Bisharp on his team and it is one of the most feared opponent in the entire battle.

It is interesting to note that no other Pokemon has the same type combination as Pawniard and Bisharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment