Sunday 13 November 2016

#470 Leafeon

In all my travels I have never encountered a Leafeon in the wild, though I have battled against many trainers with this Pokemon on their team. After questioning these trainers, the general consensus was that Leafeon evolves from Eevee when it is trained in close proximity with specific mossy rocks in forests. An example of one of these rocks would be the rock in Pinwheel Forest in the Unova region.

Leafeon is a Grass type Pokemon that has many green sprouts growing out of its body, the longest of which is found on its forehead.

Upon studying one of them, I found that their cellular structure is more similar to that of a plant rather than an animal. Due to this it can photosynthesise and oxygenate the air around it whenever it is in sunlight.

These Pokemon are very docile and prefer not to fight unless their trainer is in great danger. Instead they prefer to heal allies and nurture young Eevee.

During the day, Leafeon become rather lethargic and often rest in patches of sunlight in order to perform photosynthesis. They are friendly and will approach other trainers out of curiosity.

Interestingly, Leafeon have the exact same footprint as their close relatives, Umbreon and Glaceon.

I have never owned a Leafeon, yet they are said to be wonderful companions despite not being very useful in a combat situation. One of my peers did own a Leafeon if I remember. A man who always wore a scarf around his face to obscure his identity. If I remember correctly he had a channel on Youtube. I wonder what my old friend is up to now. Maybe my readers could check out for me.

2 comments: